Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Monday, January 8, 2018

Kawaii Disney Japan Kitchen Items

Mickey Mouse Cutting Board
These cutting boards are so cute! I think I saw one of a Alien from Toys Story as well. If you rather have that one instead of a Minnie or Mickey.

Mickey Mouse Rice Paddle
We cook rice at my house almost daily, so having the are a must! 

Mickey Mouse Ladle and Spatula
These would be so cute to cook with! I actually purchased these for a gift for my best friend. I might have to pick myself up some as well. 

Mickey Mouse Measuring Cup
I feel like I always need a measuring cup like this and I always find one that is double this size. To me this would be perfect to use! Especially since I'm really into baking and I'm trying to cook more.

Mickey Mouse Door Hook
Mickey Towel Hanger
This one and the next one should go hand in hand. Will look cute to have both. I might have to get one of these I always need somewhere to hang my purse I'm using at the moment. This is such a cute way to hang your towels. Especially if you want to keep like kitchen towels hung.

Winnie the Pooh & Piglet Kitchen Mittens
I know I was on a Mickey or Minnie kick, but I saw these and they are so cute! I definitely been wanting some cute mittens to use in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment