Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Kawaii Phone Cases

Hey guys, so I decided to order some new phone cases for my iPhone. I currently have the iPhone7, so I decided to look on eBay for some cute cases. The case I currently I have on my iPhone is one I got at Walmart, so far I’ve had this case for maybe about almost a year and I put a socket pocket on it that I picked up from Target. (They also have this one at Hot Topic as well). If you see a * that means those are the cases that I end up purchasing. Since I ended up finding a lot of cute cases, but I didn’t end up purchasing all of these cases. I bought 4 out of all of them. 



If you want to see what the cases I use and how the ones I purchase will look like. Make sure to keep an eye out on my instagram. I haven't received any of my cases yet, but once I do you'll see them on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment