Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Fall Season Anime That I'm Watching

Hey, guys I know it's been a while and I'm going to try to get back into posting on here like before. Now I want to talk about the fall season animes that I have been watching.

The first one we decided to watch is Skull-Face Bookseller Honda. Now we decided to watch this because we thought the art style was very interesting. It's not often you see an anime with this art style. 

The next one we watched is Ms. Vampire Who Lives in My Neighborhood. This is definitely a cute anime. You have the vampire who's an otaku. It's funny as well. The first thing my best friend and I said about this anime is that we thought the eyes were really pretty. 

The next one we decided to watch is Zombie Land Saga. Now, this isn't a typical anime that I would choose to watch. My best friend and I decided to try this anime out and we love it. It's actually our favorite for the season.

I decided to watch the Voice of Fox. Since I really like animes that are the whole idol anime. Like Love Live or like Idolish7. I thought this would be great to try out. It's only 15 minutes, so it's really short if you think of it with having an opening and ending songs. 

Now I saw this title and thought it would be interesting since it kinda reminded me of Ero Manga Sensei. So far it's about the sister being a light novel writer and she has her brother be her stand-in. Since it seems like her father adores her, so she doesn't want to be the face of the writer. So far you do meet interesting characters that they might become all involved in the storyline. Pretty much a sister and brother love kind of thing. 

This is really interesting. Now I know the title says Bunny Girl Sempai, but she isn't in that outfit 24/7. It's hard for me to explain this anime it's not what I thought it was going to be about. The storyline is really interesting. 

If you've been following me long enough you'll know that I'm a big Detective Conan fan! It's been one of my favorite anime for a long time. I get to watch it weekly on Crunchyroll and weekly on Japan TV. 

I watched the 2007 series of Gegege no Kitaro and also the live action movie. (I went to see the live action movie in the theater when I was in Japan visiting).  My dad told me he watched this series when he was little as well when they had it airing in Japan when he was there. I love watching this anime.


Thanks for reading! I feel like this year I've been watching more anime and have been opening to watching animes that I don't typically will go for. Since typically I usually watch Shojo or Shonen(some). If you guys wanna see what animes I've watch/what mangas I've read you can see that on myanimelist. Now I don't always update the manga portion of it. Typically the anime list is updated for me to keep track of what I'm watching and how far I am. 

Now I know 2018 isn't over yet, but do you guys have a favorite 2018 anime? Let me know what it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment