Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Dramas I'm Currently Watching

Hey everyone! It's been a while, but let's go back into the groove of posting. First with dramas I'm currently watching this month.

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made Mo
I love Sato Takeru as an actor, so I was looking forward to his role in this drama as a doctor. Kamishiraishi Mone was in a movie that I enjoyed that came out last year with Yokohama Ryusei called L♥DK: Two Loves Under One Roof, so I know of her from that and a few other dramas or movies I've seen. In which Kamishiraishi's character becomes a nurse. Kamishiraishi's character picks up the name "Warrior Chick" because of her persistence of Tendo-Sensei (Sato Takeru). The role fits them both so well and it follows how they go through rough obstacles that get in their way. 
*This is also a manga*

Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu
Mocomichi Hayami finally has gotten the main role in the drama. It's been years since he has had the main role. Sato(Matsui Airi) goes to a bar and drinks alone after her pet dog has passed away she ends up getting into angry at another customer. Since she wishes someone would create a medicine that could bring someone back to life. Sato ends up tripping the man and leaves the bar. The next day she finds out she tripped Amagi Kyoichi(Mocomichi) who is the CEO of the company she works for. Amagi asks Sato to, "Please treat me as a slave." This drama does have their funny moments. 
*This is also a manga*
Unmei Kara Hajimaru Koi: You Are My Destiny
This drama has other versions. This one isn't my favorite version. The storyline is still good though. Aya (Takimoto Miori) is known at her work as the companies "sticky woman". In which they put sticky notes on her with tasks to do. Aya and Ichijo Kei(Kizu Takumi) meet in an unexpected situation and their destiny is about to change.  
*Has many other drama versions of this one*

No comments:

Post a Comment