Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

2020 InkTober Part 1


Hi everyone! Here's Week 1 of InkTober. This year it's my goal to finish it all the way through and post my InkTober this year. I feel like every year I start it and don't finish. Plus never post it. This year I'll be finishing it. I know some days may not be on time, but I'll try my best to post!

Day 1: Strawberry

Day 2: Flower

Day 3: Milk

Day 4: Bunnies


Day 5: Peach

Day 6: Hot Chocolate

Day 7: Leaves

My art Insta is emirikawaiiarts please go follow for updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment