Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Monday, December 19, 2022

Sailor Moon ~ Gift Guide

Hey everyone. I used to originally post these when I first started my blog years ago. Sadly I removed those years ago when I was redoing my blog. I'll be posting a bunch of these very last minute. Next year I want to post them earlier! Anyways, let's kick off with the Sailor Moon Gift Guide. If there is specific ones you guys want let me know, so I can put a list aside for next year! 

Kitchen/Lunch Items:

Sailor Moon Apron

Sailor Moon Ramen Bowl with Chopsticks

Sailor Moon Tea Cup

Sailor Moon Measuring Spoons

Sailor Moon Rice Cooker

Sailor Moon Lunch Bag

Sailor Moon Utensil Set

Car Accessories:

Sailor Moon License Plate Frame

Sailor Moon Sun Shade

Sailor Moon Lanyard

Car Freshener

Electronics/Electronic Accessories:

Sailor Moon Luna and Artemis Cable Cover

Sailor Moon Switch cover, case, and thumb caps

Purses/Backpacks:

Sailor Moon Crystal Star Compact Cross Body

Sailor Moon Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion Mini Backpack

Sailor Moon Luna Bag

Clothing:

Sailor Moon Gender Neutral Tshirt

Sailor Moon Black Tshirt

Sailor Moon Luna Beanie

Sailor Moon Crew Socks

Sailor Moon Hoodie

Accessories:

Sailor Moon Crescent Moon Earrings

Sailor Moon Hanger Blind Bag

Sailor Moon Blind Bag Clip

Sailor Moon Luna and Artemis Necklace Best Friend Set

Stationery:

Sailor Moon Tab Journal

Sailor Moon Pens


Decor:

Sailor Chibi Moon LED Acrylic Light

Sailor Moon Luna Neon Sign

Other:

Sailor Moon Monopoly

Sailor Moon Music Box 1

Sailor Moon Music Box 2

Hope this helps those who are thinking of gift ideas. I definitely want to do more of these for different things. I have Sanrio, Studio Ghibli, and Pokemon Gift Guides coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment