Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Patreon / Ko-Fi / Etsy

Hey everyone I have started a Patreon, Ko-Fi, and Etsy.

Patreon:
Will be getting a free wallpaper/background for desktops, phones, and tablets. Each month will have a different theme.
Plus behind the scenes of things, so you'll be able to see the designs being made and or other projects.
Currently, different tiers levels have different things. :) Do check it out.
Ko-Fi:
I'll have some free emotes on there and commissions.

Etsy:
Will have digital printable cards, and of course graphics for Twitch like emotes and overlays.


Behind the scenes of things I'm working on that are not posted on other social media. (I have a lot of things in the works).
_________________________________

Feel free to put a recommendation on what kind of themes you'd like to see for either thing on Patreon for backgrounds, or Ko-Fi for emotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment