Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Allergy Free Alternatives & Snacks

Hi, everyone! I've noticed I've gotten DMs about what sauce alternatives I use to make some of my meals allergy-free. These are some of the things I've been using that I listed on my Amazon storefront.

If you guys have other things you use please let me know I would love to try it out!

My stepdaughter is allergic to soy, milk, egg, peanuts, and tree nuts. I love to try to make my Japanese meals allergy-free.

You can find some of the meals I cook on my Food Instagram.

~Noy Soy Ocean's Halo

~No Soy Tamari San-J

~Kewpie Mayo tub

~Kewpie Mayo tube (if you want a smaller size instead of the big tub)

~Red Mill Egg Replacer

~Daiya Mozzarella Cheeze Sticks

I use both chocolate chips!

~Nestle Allergen Free Chocochips

~Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips

~Sun Butter

~Enjoy Life Soft Baked Maple Fig Ovals Breakfast Bars

~Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Brownie Soft Baked Cookies

~Enjoy Life Snack Bar

(We've only tried a few flavors, but I couldn't find the separate ones.)

~Daiya Vegan Mac & Cheese, Cheddar, Alfredo, White Cheddar

~Daiya Vegan Cheddar Cheese Sauce, Alfredo Pasta Sauce, Zesty Cheddar Queso Dip

If I end up finding more things I'll make a new updated post about them. Or if you have stuff I should try out let me know. If you want to see recipes please follow my Food Instagram. Feel free to ask for recipes you want to see as well. :) 

#CommissionsEarned



No comments:

Post a Comment