Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

What I Watched First Half of 2020 [Anime/Drama]

I made a post a few months ago that I put up about "Dramas I'm Currently Watching". Now, a long time ago I used to go over and post about what I watched for like the first half and the second half of the year. It's currently June 23rd when I'm starting to write this, but I wanted to start this now instead of later. 

Anime:
I didn't stick to like one type of anime like it was just Shojo or Shounen. I tried to watch a variety of things. *Some may have not finished airing*
-Hana Yori Dango Anime(Crunchyroll)~This is not a recent anime it's from 199
-Food Wars Season 3 & 4(Crunchyroll)
-Haikyu Season 4(Crunchyroll)
-Marmalade Boy(Crunchyroll)
-Magicial Sempai(Crunchyroll)
-Black Clover(Crunchyroll)
-Detective Conan(Crunchyroll)
-Love Live! Sunshine!!(Crunchyroll)
-Kaguya-sama Love is War(Crunchyroll)
-Kimetsu no Yaiba(Crunchyroll)
-The Millionaire Detective Balance: UNLIMITED(Funimation/will be back to air in July)

Dramas:
-Koi Tsusuku Doko Made Mo
-This Guy is the Biggest Mistake in My Life
-You Are My Destiny
-Nagi no Oitoma (Was airing on Japan TV)
-How to Make the Right Rock Band
-Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2 Rewatch
-Mirror Twins 1 & 2 Rewatch (Was airing on Japan TV)
-M: Ai Subeki Hito ga Ite (Back to airing)


~I may have to come back and add more to the list. I feel like I might have forgotten about some.~

No comments:

Post a Comment