Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Current Anime/Dramas I Am Watching



Hi everyone! It's been a little while. Thought I'd start with what I'm currently watching right now. (Ones that are currently still airing). I'll also be posting soon a animes, dramas, and movies that I have watched so far this year in 2020. 


Dramas: 
Guilty: Kono Koi Wa Tsumi Desuka
I ended up deciding to watch this drama on a whim. I was looking around what dramas were currently airing to watch and this is one that came up. Plus once I found out Koike Teppei was in this I knew I was going to enjoy it. 
This drama is about Ogino and her husband. They have been married for 6 years. Now, Ogino has been working for a women's fashion magazine. One day they are looking for a location for a photoshoot and they found a restaurant, which she ends up finding out her high school crush Akiyama, who was running the restaurant. Now, this is going to show if they can overcome their friendship and feelings and also show Ogino's relationship with her husband and if they can overcome it. 


Watashi no Kaseifu Nagisa-San
I've watched a lot of dramas with Tabe Mikako and Seto Koji, so once I saw this I knew I was going to watch it. It looked like an interesting story and to see what romance will happen between the characters.

Aihara works in a medical representative with a company. She is single and on her birthday Nagisa ended up being on her doorstep to tidy up her house. Now, a rival company's employee (Tadokoro) ends up moving next door to Aihara. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Animes:
Fugou Keiji : Balance: Unlimited
This anime is currently back to airing again. It was on stop because of what is happening in the world. Now, the song Navigator is by SixTONES for their opening song. You can watch the Music Video here or watch the English Lyric Video here. (For those who don't know I am a SixTONES fan). 

Black Clover

Now, this isn’t an anime that just recently started. It’s been airing since 2017. I stopped watching it at one point, but I decided to rematch it and currently watching it weekly. The 11th opening is a song called Stories by Snow Man. (This song will not be released as a single till October 7th of this year). The song started in episode 129 and is said to end on 140. I feel like this isn't an anime I kind that I typically watch, but I do enjoy it a lot.


This is about Asta and Yuno who were abandoned in the same church. Now, they came to know of the “Wizard King” that is a title given tot he strongest mage in the kingdom. Uno and Asta were both different. Uno was one who can wield magic with amazing power and control, but Asta was one who cannot use magic at all and is desperate to try to awaken his powers by training physically. Uno is given a Grimoire of a four-leaf clover and Asta does not receive anything. Later on, Yuno is attacked by Lebuty. Now Lebuty is trying to obtain Yuno’s Grimoire, but Asta tries to flight Lebuty. He ends up releasing his emotions rage and receives a five-leaf clover Grimoire “Black Clover”. This helps him defeat Lebuty. Now, both Yuna and Asta head out to the world and are both seeking the same goal of being a Wizard King. 


Ahiru no Sora
Another basketball anime. I love Kuroko no Basket, so I found this one to watch. Now, this is about Sora who goes to a high school to join the basketball club. This you’ll see the basketball club from the start of them becoming an actual basketball team to play. Sora is on the small side, but has a lot of different skills and is quick on his feet, but started out he has never played in an actual game before. 
 

Food Wars
I already watched the other seasons of Food Wars, so of course I'm watching the newest seasons. Food Wars follows Souma Yukihara on his journey to be a skilled cook. You’ll see him face the different Food War battles. (I recommend to not watch when hungry).


____________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading! I feel like I have more dramas and animes that I finished recently more than ones that I am currently/still watching. I want to make a list of ones that I have watched this year/rewatched this year. That'll be probably next!

No comments:

Post a Comment