Hi, I'm Emiri Maiko! Welcome to my little corner.

I love Disney, anime, manga, comic books, video games, Jpop, Jdrama, and more. I'll be posting my art work, progress updates on certain artwork as well, store update *work in progress*, life updates, hauls and so on.

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Anime/Dramas/Movies I've Watched In 2020

 

Hi everyone! In my last post I posted about Anime/Dramas I Am Currently Watching. I want to put together a list of things I've watched so far this year. Now, ones that I'm currently watching are on this list as well for the ones I'm "watching" but waiting for new episodes. (Some of those are not included on my "currently watching"). Also, I did rewatch some dramas and movies this year. LOL. I know!? I have so many always on mydramalist and myanimelist that I have not started. LOL. (In which once I finish the drama or anime I do update them on there).

This is just a list of Anime/Dramas/Movies I've watched this year in 2020. If you want a review of what I watched please leave a comment and I'll write a review post. I'll make a new post near the end of the year to post what I've watched. 


Rewatched: (I ended up rewatching a few dramas this year)

-Hana Yori Dango 1, 2 and Movie

-Purinshiparu Koi Suru Watashi wa Hiroin Desuka? (Principal Am I a Heroine Who Is In Love?

-Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made Mo (Love Lasts Forever) (I watched it while airing and again on Japan TV with my mom)


Animes:

-Haikyuu

-Food Wars

-Hana Yori Dango

-Marmalade Boy

-Detective Conan

-ARP Backstage Pass

-Woodpecker Detective's Office

-Ahiru no Sora

-Fugou Keiji : Balance: Unlimited

-Given

-Magical Sempai

-Kaguya-Sama Love Is War 2

-The Misfit of Demon King Academy

-My Hero Academia 


Dramas:

-Itazura na Kiss 1996 (It Started With A Kiss)

-Ubai Ai, Natsu (Take Away Love, Summer)

-Ubai Ai, Fuyu (Take Away Love, Winter)

-Koi wa Tsuzuku Doko Made Mo (Love Lasts Forever)

-Boku wa Doko kara (Where Do I Come From?)

-Doki no Sakura (Colleagues of Sakura)

-Kore wa Keihei de Ochimasen! (We Can Not Pay You For This)

 -Raise de wa Chanto Shimasu (I Will Do It In the Next Life)

-Shiranakute Ii Koto (Don't Need to Know)

-You Are My Destiny 2020 Japan

-You Are My Destiny 2020 China

-Kono Otoko wa Jinsei Saidai no Ayamachidesu (This Guy Is the Biggest Mistake In My Life)

-M: Ai Subeki Hito ga Ite (M There's Someone To Love)

-Nagi no Oitoma (Nagi's Long Vacation)

-Guilty: Kono Koi Wa Tsumi Desuka

-Watashi no Kaseifu Nagisa-San (My House Keeper Nagisa-san)

-Miman Keisatsu (Midnight Runner)

-Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (There's Something Wrong With Us).

-Well Intended Love 1 & 2

-Forget You Remember Love 2020

-My Girl

-Find Yourself

-It's Okay Not To Be Okay

-Was It Love?

-A Little Thing Called First Love

-I Can Not Hug You 1 & 2

-Love 020

-Count Your Lucky Stars


Movies:

-Wotakoi (Love Is Hard For an Otaku)

-Gozen Oji, Kiss Shi ni Kite yo (Kiss Me at the Stroke of Midnight)

-Marmalade Boy

-Hot Gimmick Girl Meets Boy




No comments:

Post a Comment